Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finis

Today i am finally finished with school for the year! Well, actually i got so far behind in Arabic that i will be doing it ALL summer but besides that i am finished. I have downloaded a bunch of books off manybooks.net for the occasion, and henceforth i will be allowed to play an hour and a half on the computer every day (i'll have to earn it, but since i can do that by doing things i want to do, it is no big deal). Unfortunately, the end of the school year means most of my friends are leaving, and the only one who staying is Jason. At least i can still stay in touch with Graham by blogging. Blogging is so AWESOME! (even though i know virtually nothing about blogs)

4 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

bummer about the arabic, man. Blogging is awesome, and thankyou thankyou thankyou for taking comment moderation off of this thing. Get Keith to comment with his attacks so I can do the battle on our other blog. Also, what times do u play runescape? I can't play here, but I may be able to play else where. I have a clock on your time with me, so just give me your times.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

i didn't really realize what comment moderation did, i was just messing around with the comment options and it looked cool. i generally get on runescape about 10 in the morning, and also various times in the afternoon.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

cool, & kk. I will see if I can meet you on their then.

I did comment moderation as well, and when I finally figured it out, I was irritated at myself, because the thing states quite clearly what it did. Did you authorize the comments that were taken out by the program yet?

ps. we beat the bandits, if you would like to do the next post that would be cool.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

wait...how are u going to get on when it will be like 2:00 in the morning for you? could you get on when it is like 5:00 in the afternoon for me?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home