Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mattress fighting

Mattress fighting is an awesome sport. Basically, you have a couple of people, and each of them is armed with a matress. They are allowed to use the mattress in two ways: attack and defense. The goal of the game is to knock the other contestants down as often as you can. You may only do this with the mattress, though you may ram the mattresses of other players if you wish. Because the mattress is quite heavy, it is actually quite effective for knocking people down with, especially if you ram them at high speeds. If two people happen to ram the same person at once, the results can be quite devastating.

I have played this twice with Keith and Justin. Unfortunately, we had to do it in Justin's room, because my dad was in the living room. It was still awesome fun, even though Keith and Justin had to form a team against me against me in order that they not be mashed against tables every other second. It was not entirely certain that Keith was actually completely devoted to his teaming with Justin, because he frequently caused Justin to fall over (he claimed it was accidental, but no one really believed him. Anyway, it was wicked fun, and it would be really cool to do it again in a bigger area with more people my size.

5 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

heh, that does sound like fun, and I would be glad to oblige you by knocking you over when I get back whenever.

I noticed that you managed to post a picture of yourself. cool. I guess that my incomprehensive list of instructions did make a crooked sort of sense, lol.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

no actually jasmine posted that picture. i looked on my computer and the total of good pictures of me was zero. i think i know how to post picture now though.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Graham said...

you gave Jassy your blog pasword!!! I all of a sudden have a severe sense of forbodding... lol. who knows what she'll do, but it will be good...

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

she already did it!!! i changed my password because she changed my name and profile in nasty ways.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

oh, was that that jeff-face thing? lol. Thats good, alright. lol. She is a riot.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home