Monday, July 10, 2006

Routine

Once again, my life has settled into a routine that varies very little. This is unfortunate because it is rather boring and gives very little posting material. Every morning, I get up, do one hour of rosetta stone, do C++ or psychology for another hour, then play runescape for an hour. I sometimes earn more time, and play some more runescape before supper. After supper the electricity goes off (well, sometimes it waits for an hour or so). While the electricity is off, i take my shower and after take my shower my mom reads Midshipman Quinn to me and Justin. Generally, by the time she is done, the electricity comes back on and I watch a star trek with my family. After it is done we have devotions, then watch smart guy (a funny TV show) and Home Improvement (another even funnier TV show). Then, after I read for half an hour or so, I go to bed (at 10:30 or so). The next day the cycle repeats itself. Pretty much the only major deviation is on Fridays, where the whole thing is completely messed up. Anyways, that is my current life. And it probably won't change much until Jason comes back from Jordan...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Life is soooo routine huh? Poor baby. It doesn't sound like a bad routine. you're kind of lucky. i haven't had a routine in months. although, i guess since i HATE routines even more than you, that's a good thing. Although, there is some sort of niceness in having some sort of idea of what's going to happen.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Yah, you are right. It is a rather nice routine, except it gets rather boring after a while. Especially the electricity going off EVERY night. I don't think it has failed to go off for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Graham said...

yeah, lucky me, steady power, but what is a routine? I haven't had one for like, forever! (I am almost to the point where I want one... bad sign.)

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home