Monday, August 13, 2007

The Ball

I will post more about the rest my time in Thailand later, but for now I will just concentrate on a single event that occurred: the Thailand Tahiti fun Ball (the name of which changed every time our youth leader said it). In the two days previous two it I must admit I was rather nervous, for two reasons: one, I had no idea how to dance, and two, I had nothing to wear. Fortunately, my older sister was looking out for me and took me shopping and got me a decent shirt to wear, so that turned out okay. And when the ball finally did come round, they taught us all a couple dances, and I think there were only 1 or 2 people there who knew those particular dances, so it was all good. We also did some freestyle dance, and that was fun too because nobody really cared how bad you looked as long as you were willing to try. The music was pretty awesome, except the waltz music, which was kinda blah. The waltz itself was cool though because it involved dancing with girls (much cooler than dancing by yourself). Anyway, the ball was awesome, and I can now claim that I know how to dance.

8 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

you? Dance? This I must see...

10:06 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Jasmine has pictures...

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you gonna post about the rest of your time?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

yeah, any one can strike a dance pose, but not everyone can dance. Not by a long shot. I can't dance. and not 2 b really negative or anything, but I doubt u can 2.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

shut up Graham...lol, jk you're probably right. No doubt I suck as a dancer. But that is irrelevant. It was fun anyway. And if I knew who was posting these anonymous comments on my blog I might be able to tell them where to get pictures.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

the pictures are on the internet for all to see. . .there may even be a video of jeffrey dancing--I don't know. . .

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home