Thursday, July 05, 2007

A confession

Recently, I committed a heinous crime. I told my dad to download Windows Media Player onto his beautiful new, pure Macbook. And I did all for the sake of a few hours of happiness on the other computer, which he would have taken with him to Houston. Sadly, I knew of no other program that would allow him to play .wmv files on his mac. Oh well. It was worth it. I got in a lot of games of C&C Generals.

Recently, my life has been great. Just about every day, my Grandpa takes me out to eat to some junk food place or another, and when I am not eating, I am playing on the computer, reading a book or watching TV (or occasionally doing all three at once). I have also been sleeping to around 11 or so every morning. Of course since I also go to bed in the morning I'm not entirely sure how much good that is doing me. But it is still fun. The only blight on this otherwise wonderful existence is my mom's insistence on occasionally doing family outings, which are invariably pointless and boring. *sigh* Apparently going to meaningless events together promotes "bonding." Maybe someday I will understand this and I will forgive my mother for wasting hours of my time with pointless exercises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home