Tuesday, December 12, 2006

random stuff...

Recently, I have somehow found time to play computer games again. I am still unsure where exactly I got this time from, and it is starting to seem worthless as my dad took the cd to the only computer I was playing to his office and hasn't bothered to bring it back from...
Even though I somehow found time to play computer games, I cannot seem to find time to finish all my school every week (hmm...could there be a connection?...nah, no way).
I have also been extremely tired recently. I should probably start going to bed earlier, but there always seems to be so much to do...
and now the random post ends and I return to school...

4 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

we my friend have exactly the same problem. On the other hand, the computer time is nice...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

ooooooooh, finish your work before i get there you little brat.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home