Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Death Sentence

In my opinion, that fact that the death sentence has been practically abolished in the U.S. shows that females do NOT actually have much say in the lawmaking process. I mean, girls have given me the death sentence more times than I can remember. They do it for the slightest offences too, for example, make a passing remark about their age, and your dead. I think that if women did actually have an equal say in the lawmaking process in the U.S. these would be some of the things that would be punished with death:
Overguessing a woman's age.
Teasing any female.
Telling a woman to put a decoration in a place where no one will ever see it, thereby telling them that they have bad taste in decorations.
I think you can get the picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

hm... I shoulda thought that if she had a poster of yoda, she liked it... logic graham, logic! behind the dresser bad!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

i think i'm being picked on in this post. and my neoninjas will kill you both. mostly for posting this where i haven't been able to see it all month. however, you may feel free to overguess my age anytime. I'm around 117, btw.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home