Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pentominoes

The game pentominoes is a new obsession of mine. Basically, the goal of the game is to make 12 shapes made of 5 cubes each go into a predetermined pattern. It can be done with both 2 and 3 dimensional patterns, and the instruction book I have for it has about 70 different patterns in it. Strangely enough, I find the 3 dimensional patterns easier than the 2 dimensional ones. The 2D patterns are more fun, though I have yet to finish my first one. I must admit that I am actually really bad at these puzzles, I suppose i probably don't have the right mind-set or something.

6 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

once you get ur mind around it it'll be history. I couldn't get it to work at this end though. Dunno.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

oh, those things are hard!! keep trying though, it expands your brain. and goodness knows your brain needs expanding!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True, True.

The Phantom of the Kitchen.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

i miss you

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

I'm not so sure about that Graham. Some of the puzzles are REALLY hard.

Jasmine, why do you miss me? I talk to you almost every day!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

i KNOW!!! but I missed you just then, and you weren't online. so i was sad.
kisses!

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home