Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ultimate

We finally played Ultimate. I was rather afraid that not many people would come, but a bunch did. There were a couple people, however, who were rather annoying. One was my dad (who kept on yelling stuff about throwing the frisbee long) and the other was Abraham (who was criticizing anyone who didn't manage to catch a pass he threw at them). All in all though, I think it went quite well, and hopefully next month it will go better, and people will be in better shape with more skill. Hopefully I will have time to practise, and will be able to throw and catch at least a little better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

dude. I think I am going to do some staying after school to get in shape and stuff. It was fun, but it will be even more fun if I am actually in a position to do stuff... I don't know what happened thursday... I have seen us play better than that, just chucking it around... dunno. oh well. should be better next time. People will realize stratagies, and will learn to catch and throw over time. It can only get better.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home