Friday, September 14, 2007

Frisbee and Poker

Yesterday, I managed to do 2 of my favorite activities: Frisbee and Poker. When planning to do them however, I forgot a crucial point: it takes longer than 10 minutes to drive back from SIS, take a shower, and then dabab over to the Lichtentaylors. So I had to leave Frisbee 20 minutes early. With Keith, Mr. Barbo, and, unfortunately Derek and David. Derek and David were up climbing a mountain at the time when we wanted to leave. So we wasted 10 minutes looking for them and waiting for them to come down. We finally left however, and then realized that we had hit pre-maghrib traffic. Not fun. Anyway, we finally got home, I took a shower, and then quickly dababed over to play poker. Surprisingly, I was only half an hour. I then played poker for an hour or too before managing to lose all my chips to Adam. *deep sigh* I did have quite a lot of fun though. Next week hopefully not so many things will go wrong...

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

Frisbee good. Poker bad. I don't like card games. I would bet on chess, but not on poker. Its just to crazy. You never can tell. Frisbee is just plain fun though. I missed our frisbee game. I was watching Bond. James Bond. I think what got in2 mr. George was Bond. I think he is trying 2 live his life in imitation of James bond. Freaky.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home